1. What is a capacitive touch screen
The capacitive touch screen is a four-layer composite glass screen. The inner surface and the interlayer of the glass screen are each coated with a layer of ITO, and the outermost layer is a thin layer of silica glass protective layer. The interlayer ITO coating is used as the working surface and on the four corners. Lead out four electrodes, the inner ITO is a shielding layer to ensure a good working environment.
2. Common problems and solutions for capacitive touch screens
1）If the user is using a capacitive touch screen, it is recommended that the driver for the capacitive touch screen be installed correctly according to the relevant instructions when using it for the first time. Then use your finger to tap "Start"/"Programs"/"Microtouch Touchware" on the screen to run the screen calibration program. After the calibration is completed, the system automatically stores the calibration data in the register of the controller. There is no need to calibrate the screen after restarting the system.
2) If the display resolution or display mode of the touch screen is changed again during the operation of the capacitive touch screen, or the refresh rate of the touch screen controller is adjusted, and the cursor does not correspond to the touchpoint, the touch screen system must be recalibrated.
3) In order to ensure the normal operation of the capacitive touch screen system, in addition to ensuring the correct installation of the system software, you must also remember not to install two or more touch, screen drivers, on one host. This can easily cause conflicts when the system is running, making the touch screen system unable to work normally.
4) Do not let water droplets or other soft things stick to the surface of the capacitive touch screen, otherwise, the touch screen will easily be mistaken for the surface acoustic wave screen to be incorrect due to the touch of the hand.
In addition, when removing dirt on the touch screen surface, the user can use a soft dry cloth or detergent to carefully wipe from the center of the screen outwards, or use a dry soft cloth soaked in industrial alcohol or glass cleaner to clean the touch screen surface.
5) When you touch a certain position of the capacitive touch screen with your finger, the touch screen does not respond. It is likely that the touch position is not accurate, and of course, the cursor cannot be positioned correctly. If the cabinet shell presses the touch area, the user can increase the distance between the cabinet and the display screen. If the display box presses the touch area, the user can try to loosen the screws of the display box.